“I had the most informative and interesting conversation with Dr. Dominique Read of Vita Life MD! She discussed supplement options that she uses in her Los Angeles practice to gently boost the immune system and stimulate the body's natural processes to support good health. Dr. Read stresses that anyone interested in supplements or treatments discuss them with their own physician. This is not one-size-fits-all approach and you should have a personalized program based on your allergies, needs, and lifestyle.” xx - Gucci
A few highlights from our talk:
- Boost your immune system with Vitamins C & D, and Glutathione, colostrum, Immuno DMG (@VitaLifeMD offers a great option).
- Keep exercising (while respecting social distancing rules, of course)!
- Eat a diet rich in good sources of protein and nutrient-rich foods. Try a protein smoothie with lots of berries and veggies to start your day!
- Try to relax and work on good sleeping habits.
- Ask your doctor about peptides. Dr. Read is especially excited about Thymosin Alpha peptide, which can be administered at home daily as a very small injection underneath the skin to stimulate the immune system; peptide 5 amino IMQ for weight control and cellular energy, and NMN capsules to protect against age-related chronic conditions.
- Be on the lookout for the TruAge Test, a new test coming soon to help evaluate biological age and the vitality of chromosomes by looking at 850k+ locations on your DNA. This will help to identify where there might be potential damage and what kind of support is best suited to improve your health (this test will be available only through a practitioner).
Learn more about Dr. Dominique Read on her website, VitaLifeMD: http://www.vitalifemd.com/