Q: What's your favorite work-from-home makeup routine?
If working from home is a mindset, then getting dressed and spending five minutes on your makeup is one way to feel pulled together—or how about just sane!—when not much else does. In today's "Ask Gucci," Gucci shares the pared-back beauty staples that make her feel like her, whether the day calls for a team Zoom meeting, family lunch, or experimenting with future potential WA product shades. On her hit list, there's a Vitamin-C face cream that's comforting and brightening; a double-whammy Vital Skin concealer routine that neutralizes and calms redness; a sweep of Beauty Butter Bronzer for a healthy glow; and an ash brown brow pencil that brings structure to the face. Watch the full video now!
The Hit List: Gucci's Top Everyday Beauty Staples
- Femmue Ideal Créme & Vital C Serum
- Westman Atelier Vital Skin Foundation in Atelier II & III
- Westman Atelier Beauty Butter Bronzer in Coup de Soleil
- Westman Atelier Lip Suede in Les Rouges
- Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in Granite
- Westman Atelier Eye Love You Mascara in Clean Black
- Fortech Portable High-Frequency System
- Déesse Pro LED Face Mask
Rantania Miracle K Wand
Have you booked a consultation with our Clean Beauty Concierge yet? The 10-minute private sessions are complimentary and 100% customized to your needs. Read more about our new service here or schedule an appointment now!